Brunini is respected throughout the region for passionate, vigorous and ethical representation of clients across a range of industries and with a variety of legal needs. To deliver what our clients deserve and expect – our best – we approach issues from a multitude of perspectives, drawn from the different backgrounds and experiences of our legal teams.
Because we believe that not only our clients, but also we as a Firm derive benefit when people with many points of view bring their talents, training and experiences together, we have actively fostered a culture of inclusion within our Firm. We purposefully and continually demonstrate our commitment to developing and maintaining an environment that not only encourages, but also embraces contributions from all sources – in the courtroom, in the boardroom, and most importantly, around our own conference tables.
We celebrate our differences, and we desire that our attorneys grow both professionally and personally, therefore, we support active participation in a variety of civic and cultural organizations. As a result of contributions made and leadership positions held by our attorneys, we are solidly placed in the forefront of efforts to promote diversity and to advance opportunities for minorities and women in our region.
Representative list of organizations in which Brunini attorneys participate includes:
- Mississippi Bar Association, Women in the Profession Section
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Women’s Forum
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Mississippi School of Math and Science Foundation
- Leadership Jackson
- Leadership Madison County
- Leadership Rankin County
- United Way
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) 2014 Diversity Seminar Planning Committee
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Diversity Committee
Representative positions held, honors awarded:
- Past chair of the Estates and Trusts Section of the Mississippi Bar
- One of twelve recipients to receive the 2006 Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division “President’s Award”
- President of the Estate Planning Council of Mississippi and the incoming Mississippi State Chair for the American College of Trust and Estate Council
- Mississippi University for Women Foundation Board of Directors (2 terms)
- Board Member for the MS Cancer Society, Leadership Greater Jackson and the National Bar Association
- Past recipients of the Mississippi Business Journal’s “Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women”
- Mississippi Bar Association’s Ethics Committee