Claire Williams joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, as a member of its Litigation Department. Prior to joining the Firm, Claire clerked for the Honorable Judge Leslie H. Southwick, on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Claire received her Juris Doctor from Mississippi College School of Law in 2019. While in law school, Claire served as an Associate Editor of the Mississippi College Law Review. She received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Claire is a member of Brunini’s Labor and Employment practice group. She and her family live in Jackson.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2019 summa cum laude
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.A., 2013 summa cum laude
- Mississippi (2019)
- United States District Courts of Mississippi (2019)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2020)
Community & Professional Activities
- Junior League of Jackson
- Jackson Young Lawyer
- U.S. Supreme Court Clears Way for CMS’s Mandatory-Vaccination Rule to Proceed
- U.S. Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Vaccine-or-Test Rule for Large Employers
- President Biden Issues Executive Order Encouraging Federal Limits on Non-Compete Agreements
- Department of Labor Issues OSHA’s COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards and Safety Guidance