R. Lane Bobo
R. Lane Bobo
Lane Bobo joined the Firm in August, 2016 after graduating from the Mississippi College School of Law. His practice focuses primarily in medical malpractice defense, the construction industry and general commercial and business litigation.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, 2012, cum laude
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2016, magna cum laude
- Mississippi (2016)
- United States District Courts of Mississippi (2016)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2016)
- United States Court of Federal Claims (2017)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2019)
Community & Professional Activities
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Secretary, Former Athletic Committee Co-Chariman
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Phoenix Club of Jackson
- Christ United Methodist Church Member
- Defense Research Institute
- During January 2020, John Wade, Claire Ketner and Lane Bobo obtained summary judgment based upon the statute of limitations in a medical malpractice case filed against Select Specialty Hospital in Hinds County Circuit Court before Judge Tomie Green.
- Obtained summary judgment in a premises liability case filed against C Spire in Sunflower County Circuit Court before Judge Carol White-Richard.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the area of medical malpractice defense
- 2018-2019 Jackson Young Lawyer’s Outstanding Service Award Recipient