Brunini is pleased to announce the firm has been named a “highly recommended” firm in Mississippi for the 2021 Benchmark Litigation main edition and “recommended” in Mississippi in the 2020 Labor & Employment Benchmark Litigation edition. Eight attorneys were also recognized between the two editions.
Benchmark Litigation is the only attorney ranking publication in the United States to focus exclusively on litigation. The rankings are determined by a six-month research period involving extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. The annual guide identifies law firms and attorneys who display the ability to consistently handle complex, high-stakes in multiple jurisdictions, and are recommended within their respective business and legal communities for the quality of their work.
The 2021 main edition and 2020 Labor & Employment Benchmark Litigation guide includes the following Brunini attorneys:
- Cody C. Bailey – Future Star
- Stephen J. Carmody – Labor & Employment Star
- Christopher R. Fontan – Labor & Employment Star
- William “Trey” Jones, III – Labor & Employment Star and Litigation Star
- David Kaufman – Litigation Star
- Claire W. Ketner – Labor & Employment Star
- Patrick McDowell – Litigation Star
- Scott F. Singley – Labor & Employment Star
To learn more about Benchmark Litigation and Brunini, please click here.