Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has been recognized by Benchmarch Litigation 2020 as a Highly Recommended Firm in the state of Mississippi. Brunini is one of seven firms in the state to achieve this honor, with the following attorneys ranked as “Local Litigation Star,” “Future Star,” and “Labor & Employment Star” in their respective practice areas:
- Cody Bailey – Future Star: Construction and General Commercial
- Steve Carmody – Labor & Employment Star: Labor & Employment
- Chris Fontan – Labor & Employment Star: Labor & Employment
- William “Trey” Jones, III – Local Litigation Star and Labor & Employment Star: Appellate, Environmental, General Commercial, Labor & Employment, and Product Liability
- David Kaufman – Local Litigation Star: Environmental, General Commercial, and Product Liability
- Patrick McDowell – Local Litigation Star: Appellate, Environmental, General Commercial, and Intellectual Property
Benchmark Litigation is a guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys. Their results stem from the culmination of a research period where researchers conducted interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.