The Firm’s commercial department attorneys have broad experience in general corporate matters. The Firm serves as general outside corporate counsel for a number of substantial businesses, including banks, telecommunications providers, media conglomerates, retail chains, hospitals, manufacturers, poultry processors, timber companies and others. Brunini also serves as Mississippi counsel for a number of Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, the Firm’s corporate lawyers counsel numerous entrepreneurs in the formation and capitalization of new enterprises. This representation frequently extends through the growth phase of a new enterprise to its ultimate sale or other disposition.
- Representation of American Holding Company, LLC in its acquisition of the membership interests of 300 Renaissance, LLC owned by 300 Renaissance Investors, LLC.
- Representation of the country’s largest privately held wireless telecommunications company in matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions to regulatory matters, corporate law, financing, and contract negotiation.
- Representation of one of Mississippi’s largest competitive local exchange carriers, including active involvement in their fiber optic facilities based expansion in Mississippi.
- Representation of poultry processing companies.
- Negotiation of industrial product terminal operations agreement for publicly-traded manufacturer.
- Representation of State of Mississippi in connection with third-party development and financing of steel mill.
- Negotiation of industrial product tolling manufacturing agreement and related sales and distribution agreements for publicly-traded manufacturer.
- Negotiation of acquisition of timber properties and related financing.
- Negotiation of financing for client’s acquisition of bulk storage facility.
- Negotiation of loan workout and related sale of retirement home business.
- Negotiation of minority investment in retail chain.